Our gatherings are not meant to be a show, but rather an opportunity to connect and grow with others and God. We work hard to make our Sunday gatherings engaging, thoughtful, and inspiring experiences- no matter your age, story, or where you are on your journey of faith. No matter who you are or where you've been, you're welcome here.
At Hope, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last 70-80 minutes.
- Thought-provoking and engaging teachings from the Bible.
- Engaging worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives and make a difference in our community and the world. Serve at Hope or connect with local or global opportunities.
- A way to grow. We believe the greatest gift we can offer one another is the gift of being a growing person. We want to equip you to grow as a follower of Christ.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend HopeKids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for students. Plugged-In meets on Tuesdays for students 7th through 12th grade. Interactive activities, small groups, and an encouraging environment. Plugged-In addresses real issues teens face each day.